How can I include my virtual tour in my website or a WordPress page?
How to embed a virtual tour in WordPress
- Get the embed code of your virtual tour.
- Open your wordpress installation.
- Choose the page / property where you want to show your virtual tour.
- Click on “text” (html)
- Add the embed code where you want to show it.
How do I copy a virtual tour?
How to use the Copy Function?
- From the Virtual Tours’ listing locate the tour that you would like to duplicate and open it.
- In the Virtual Tour Options page click on the button “make a copy of this virtual tour”.
- A prompt window will open asking you to verify the process. …
- The process of duplicating the tour will start.
How do I upload a virtual tour on YouTube?
How to Upload 360 Enabled Videos to YouTube
- Download the 360° Video Metadata app for Mac or Windows.
- Un-zip the file, then open the 360 Video Metadata app. …
- Select the video file and the checkbox for Spherical and click Save as. …
- Enter a name for the file and save the file. …
- Upload the new file to YouTube.
How do I create a Web tour?
Create your own Website Guided Tour in 3 Steps
- Identify the needs, pain points, and motives of users. …
- Devise and create a path your users can take to reach your product’s core value.
- Divide this path into guided tour steps and design steps.
- Hand it over to development (if you’re going in-source).
How do I add a 360 image to WordPress?
The easiest way to add 360 degree rotating images to WordPress is to use the Algori 360 Image plugin. This is a free plugin that supports VR (virtual reality). Algori 360 adds a new block to the block editor. You simply upload your 3D image to this block.
How do I save a virtual tour to my computer?
How to save virtual tour project?
- Create a new folder and name it as “project”
- Click “save as” in file menu of Tourweaver and save all the files in the folder “project”.
- If you need to send this project file to others, please zip the folder and the icon, which are the same name, and then send to others.
Can you download virtual tour?
CAN I DOWNLOAD THE 3D TOUR? The 3D virtual space cannot be converted into a downloadable file, since it requires a proprietary software that must be hosted online in order to provide the interactive experience.
How do I download a virtual house tour?
Go to the App store and search Matterport 3D Showcase and download the App. Once on your device, you’ll be able to download all of your 3D Tours. In order to download a tour, you’ll then need your tour ID for the property. Simply email us the property address of the 3D Tour and we will email you the tour ID.
How do I make my own street view?
Import Photo Sphere
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Street View app .
- Tap Create .
- Tap Import Photo Sphere.
- Choose to import photos from Google Drive or Google Photos.
- Select one or more photos. If you pick one photo, it is imported automatically.
- If you select multiple photos, tap Open.
How do I upload 360 photos to Google my business?
Creating 360 Photos
- Open the Street View App.
- Tap the Create button.
- Tap Camera on the bottom right.
- Take a series of photos.
- When you’re happy with the pictures, tap Done.
- Your 360 photos will be stitched together and saved in the “Private” tab. The photo is saved on your phone as well unless you have the setting turned off.