Visit www.absher.sa and login with your username and password. Then click on “Dashboard”, scroll down to the end and click on “More Detail” of “Visit Visas” section. You will be able to see your visit visa details including your Visa Number, Border Number, Date of Entry and the Visit Visa Expiry Date.
How can I check my family visit visa expiry date in Saudi Arabia?
Enquire about Visa Validity
- Login to (Absher) Portal.
- Select (Residents) from the main menu.
- Select Visa services from the List of e-services.
- Enter the required information, including residence permit number, employer ID number, visual code, visa number and passport number.
- The system displays visa information.
How can I check my family visit visa status in Saudi Arabia?
You can check the family visit visa status online on the MOFA, Saudi Arabia website with the visa application number.
Check family visit visa status
- Search for: Application submitted to MOFA.
- Enter the application number.
- ID Number: Iqama Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Inquire” button.
How can I check my Saudi visa expiry date?
All you need to do is simply enter your Iqama number and date of birth or passport number to check your visa validity in KSA. Follow the steps below: Visit the Muqeem portal: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check. Select English from the top menu.
How can I check my family visit status?
After submitting your Family Visit Visa application, you can check your visit visa status by visiting the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA KSA) website, here is the procedure.
CHECK SAUDI FAMILY VISIT VISA STATUS WITH MOFA WEBSITE
- Visit Visa Application Number.
- Iqama Number.
- Captcha Image Code.
How can I check my visit visa expiry date online?
To check your visit visa expiry date, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the portal: https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Click on the “Passport Information” tab.
- Select “Visa”
- Enter your Passport number and Passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality.
How can I check my family visit visa stamped or not?
Visa is Stamped
- Family Visa: If you see a page opened with all your visa details and picture, it means that your family visa is stamped. …
- Work Visa: A work visa is stamped by the Saudi Embassy only if you see two bar codes as shown below.
How can I check my visa validity without Absher?
Check Exit Re-Entry Visa status Online using Muqeem and without Absher
- Visit Muqeem.sa Site.
- Change Language in English.
- Enter your Iqama number or Visa number by selecting the appropriate option for you.
- Choose one of Visa Number, Passport Number, Name, Date of Birth, Iqama Expiry Date or Visa Expiry Date.
How can I check my vacation status in Saudi Arabia?
Follow these steps to check exit reentry visa status online:
- Open official website of MOI KSA.
- Go to Electronic Inquiries.
- Go to Passport.
- Click on “Public Query Exit/Re-entry Visa Status”
- Enter Your Iqama Number.
- Enter your Sponsor ID.
What is visa validity date?
The visa expiration date is shown on the visa along with the visa issuance date. The time between visa issuance and expiration date is called your visa validity. The visa validity is the length of time you are permitted to travel to a port-of-entry in the United States.
How can I check my visa details?
Check Visa Status With Passport Number
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
How can I check my Saudi visa by MOFA number?
Step 1: Go to the MOFA website and scroll down to the “Enquiry” section. Step 2: In the box titled “searching for,” select “an application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.” If your visa has already been issued, you can select “visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”