1. Delhi. One of the historic spots in India, Delhi is home to some of the spectacular scenes. This the capital city of India and the most visited by tourist as it is the first destination which tourists visit ever.
Which is the top 1 tourist place in India?
1. Agra. Agra is home to several historic monuments, making it one of the most visited places in India. Of course, top of this list of places to see in Agra is the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous buildings in the world.
Which is the No 1 place in India?
|Rank||City||State or union territory|
Which state is most visited by tourist in India?
Foreign and domestic tourist visits by State
Which is the No 2 tourist place in India?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in India
- The Taj Mahal, Agra. The Taj Mahal, Agra. …
- The Holy City of Varanasi. The Holy City of Varanasi. …
- Harmandir Sahib: The Golden Temple of Amritsar. …
- The Golden City: Jaisalmer. …
- The Red Fort, New Delhi. …
- Mumbai: The Gateway of India. …
- Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad. …
- Amer Fort, Jaipur.
Which is the most beautiful place in UP?
Agra. Agra, commonly referred to as ‘Taj City’, is the country’s most prized city, recognisable by the iconic Taj Mahal – an ivory-white mausoleum built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz.
What is India the best at?
31 Amazing Things – India Is Famous For
- Largest Democracy in The World. …
- Highest Number of Official Languages. …
- World’s Largest Postal Network. …
- Statue of Unity. …
- World’s Highest Cricket Ground. …
- Invention of Chess. …
- Yoga Originated in India. …
- The Most Number of Tigers.
What is the Capital India?
New Delhi, national capital of India. It is situated in the north-central part of the country on the west bank of the Yamuna River, adjacent to and just south of Delhi city (Old Delhi) and within the Delhi national capital territory.
What city is the Taj Mahal in?
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658), to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Who is first tourist in India?
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Santosh George Kulangara, a travel freak from a Kerala village will have the rare honour of being perhaps the first Indian tourist in space.
Which state is safest in India?
|S.No||State/UT||Crime against Women (IPC + SLL)|
What are the top 5 tourist States?
The following five states are the most visited in the United States: California, Florida, Nevada, Texas, and New York.